Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Is your hair happy Quiz

my hair is dishwater blonde
No
Yes

..because I dyed it that way
No
Yes

I havent had a haircut for over three months
No
Yes

...six months
No
Yes

...a year
No
Yes

I use store bought hair products
No
Yes

...grocery store
No
Yes

...suave to be exact
No
Yes

I wash my hair more than once a day
No
Yes

...more than twice a day
No
Yes

I dont use conditioner
No
Yes

...or shampoo
No
Yes

..in fact I just use bar soap
No
Yes

my hair style hasent changed for a year
No
Yes

..two
No
Yes

...ever
No
Yes

I've always wanted a mullut (think David Bowie in Labrynth)
No
Yes

I have a mullut
No
Yes

I color my hair with markers
No
Yes

...paint
No
Yes

...wood laquar
No
Yes

My stylist has ugly hair
No
Yes

...so do their clients
No
Yes

...so do I
No
Yes

I bleach my hair more than once a month
No
Yes

...a week
No
Yes

I think my hair is fryed
No
Yes

... I know it is
No
Yes

I use rubberr bands to hold up my hair
No
Yes

... from the newspaper
No
Yes

people tell me my hair sucks
No
Yes

...so does my stylist
No
Yes

Source- http://golivewire.com/forums/viewquiz.cgi?action=31

No comments: